- Flowers Weekly free weekly enewsletter.
- Free subscription to Australian Flower Industry magazine.
- Flower Association websites including the Flower Knowledge Centre
- Flowers App via the Google Play and Apple app stores.
- Providing a central point of contact for industry enquiries.
- The Australian Flower Finder searchable online database of Australian flower growers.
- Updating and implementing Industry Strategic Plan.
- Actively addressing R&D issues
- Irrigation and Drainage App (coming soon).
Marketing & Promotion
- Collecting marketing funds for generic flower giving promotions
- Organiser of Australian Flowers Week
- Providing advertising opportunities
- Domestic and export promotional activities.
Education and Training
- Education and training on issues such as production, marketing, chemicals, environmental management, financial planning, WPH&S and of course the annual national Australian Flower Festival for florists.
Representing the industry on issues such as:
- Online order gatherers
- Federal and State legislative issues
- National government forums
- Chemical access
- Industrial relations and WPH&S
- Cross-industry issues.